The Annual General Meeting of the Society will be held by way of ZoomTM virtual videoconferencing facility on Thursday, 17 September 2020 at 3:00pm (AEST).
Pre-registration is required to attend the Annual General Meeting.
All nominations for Officers of the Society and for ordinary members of the Committee have been received.
A ballot is required for the election of two (2) Vice-Presidents.
2. Minutes of 2018/2019 Annual General Meeting held on 7 September 2019.
3. Matters arising from the Minutes.
4. Presentation of Financial Statements and Auditor’s Report for the period 1 July 2019 to 30 June 2020.
5. Election of Officers and Ordinary Members for the Trans-Tasman National Committee.
6. Appointment of Auditor/Reviewer.
7. Appointment of Secretary.
8. President’s report.
9. Journal Co-Editor’s Report, Intellectual Property Forum.
10. Other business.
Members are reminded that they must have paid their membership subscription for 2020/2021 to nominate, stand for office or vote at the Annual General Meeting.
It is important to note that these elections are for the Trans-Tasman National Committee. Nominations and elections for the committees of the local organisations will be organised by the local organisations at a later date.