Contributions to Intellectual Property Forum are invited on intellectual property subjects and related issues dealing with commercial law, trade practices, licensing, innovation and technology transfer. Prospective contributors should write to:
Co-Editors, Intellectual Property Forum
Intellectual Property Society of Australia and New Zealand Inc.
GPO Box 2491
Melbourne Victoria 3001 Australia
Telephone: (61 3) 9761 2833
Articles published in Intellectual Property Forum, including Editorials, are critically appraised or reviewed by an academic or professional peer of the author.
Contributors grant to the Intellectual Property Society of Australia and New Zealand Inc a non-exclusive, irrevocable, perpetual licence to publish their articles on-line in the form as published in the Journal, for services, including but not limited to libraries and educational institutions, as approved by the Society from time to time.
Contributors, in preparing articles for publication in the Journal are required to note the following:
- Articles written for Intellectual Property Forum are to be approximately 5,000-10,000 words, typed in double space with footnotes at the end of the article.
- The article is submitted by a contributor for publication on the basis that:
- the article has not been previously published
- the article is an original work of the contributor.
- The contributor is responsible for the accuracy of the article including citations and references.
- The following information must be included with the article:
- the contributor’s name, title, contact details: address, facsimile, telephone and/or e-mail details
- a summary of the article (50-100 words).
- The article is to be supplied in electronic form.
- Extracts from the article may be reproduced on the Society’s website.
- In consideration of the Society publishing the article in the Journal, the contributor agrees that any proceeds for such publication received from the Copyright Agency Limited (CAL) by the Society may be retained by and vest in the Intellectual Property Society of Australia and New Zealand.
Journal Issue Submission Dates
September 2019 before 1 August 2019
December 2019 before 1 November 2019
March 2020 before 1 February 2020
June 2020 before 1 May 2020